Monday, May 16, 2011

First one!

Alright, so here goes nothing, my first post ever! Please bare with me as I am not too techinically savy and this is my first blog. I am sure I will change things a million times, as I might be the most indecisive person on the planet (I buy and take things back without even a flinch very often). I had the idea to start a blog as I began my journey into veganism. It has only been about a month for me and I know you must be thinking "What does this bitch know about being vegan." Well to tell you the truth not much, that is the whole purpose of this thing. I want to share my journey, learn things, and hopefully maybe get some people involved in making some good choices. So far I have been pretty proud of the things I have made and like many other people, I had no idea that ridding my food of animal products could be so awesome. I won't preach to you and I won't try to get you to come to the darkside. I just want to let people in and see what my transition is like. Share things that I learn. I do have other loves that I am sure to bless these pages with (one of them being the partial title of the blog!) So I hope something good comes of this, whatever that may be and I hope atleast someone out there enjoys the things I create and what I have to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment