Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just so you don't wonder...

I haven't left you all hanging! I will be back after the weekend, but bridesmaid duty calls this weekend, so out of town I must go. But I have some good things in store for the next couple of weeks! I will be featuring a dinner menu courtsey of one righteous mama! I also am planning to do a recipe I found for a vegan spin on my favorite fast food meal (it won't be very healthy, but I can pretty much guarentee it will be delicious). Can you guess what it is? If you know me, you can probably figure it out ;) I also have peaked my own interest as to just how much this lifestyle is costing me a month, so I have decided to keep a running tab of all my food expenses for a month and see where it lands me! I thought inquiring minds might want to know. I'm gonna touch base on just what people (and myself) think about Evansville, IN landing itself as the most obese metro city in the U.S. (The hubby informed me it was even featured on Leno!) Thanks Lindsey for the heads up on that! I wanna do some research (which in turn I will probably have to purchase hehe) on vegan beauty products so that will be coming up too! Soooooo stay tuned everyone and have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment